CANON PIXMA MP250 Driver For Microsoft Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) operating systems. The Canon PIXMA MP250 printer is one that gives consumers exceptional quality with very high value, all in one compact and stylish machine. Print, Copy, and Scan and print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5 “x 11” with original photo lab quality. If you always print documents or web pages that aren’t a problem – the PIXMA MP250 comes with black ink pigments so you will get sharp and sharp text every time..
Office-based and home based Canon beginner Pixma printers like the PIXMA MP250 spend most of the time sitting idly until you call them to process photos occasionally, a few pages of documents here, copies or two there – you get the idea. Therefore Canon and its competitors designed them to take as few real estate tables or counter-tops as possible. For this reason, MP250 measures 7.5 times 17.7 by 11.7 inches (HWD) and weighs 13 pounds.
In this article, you can download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your Canon PIXMA MP250 . This is a website that provides all driver and software updates for all Canon Printer series. Please download drivers and software that are compatible with Windows operating systems.
|Type||: MP250 series MP Driver Ver.1.05|
|Operating Systems||: Windows 10 (32bit)/(64bit) 8.1(32bit)/(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)/(64bit)|
|Release date||: 22 July 2015|
|File Size||: 20 MB|
|File Name :||: mp68-win-mp250-1_05-ea24.exe|
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
CANON Official Websate [Here]